Research Committee Members, Coordinator, and Chairman, (and if you're thinking of applying for RC)
This section includes the people who are working on or with SMRI’s Research committee for 2017. The 8 Research Committee members and the Vice President (Research Chairman) are volunteers working for the good of your industry, coordinated by Leo Van Sambeek, SMRI’s Research Coordinator.SMRI RESEARCH COMMITTEE MEMBERS, 2017:
- Mr. Jeff McCartney, (retired) Texas Brine Company, LLC, USA
- Mr. Markus Stöwer, Untergrundspeicher- und Geotechnologie-Systeme GmbH – (UGS), Germany
- Mr. Henk Dijk, Akzo Nobel Industrial Chemicals B.V., Netherlands
- Dr. Peter Jordan, Lonquist & Co LLC, USA
- Ms. Lola Piché, North Rim Exploration, Ltd., Canada
- Mr. Antoine Duquesnoy, Well Engineering Partners (WEP), Netherlands
- Mr. Tim Bauer, Sabine Storage & Operations, Inc., USA
- Mr. Thomas Beutel, EWE Gasspeicher GmbH, Germany
Research Committee Chairman – Mr. Klaus Buschbom, WSP | Parsons Brinckerhoff, USA, (SMRI Vice President)
Assistant Research Committee Chairman – Mr. Patrick de Laguérie , Geostock, France, (SMRI Secretary-Treasurer)
Research Coordinator – Dr. Leo Van Sambeek, USA (SMRI)
For contact information of the 2017 RESEARCH COMMITTEE people listed above, CLICK HERE.
Any members interested are welcome to apply for a Research Committee position, please see the requirements, CLICK HERE.